Even if the sun continues to shine and the weather still seems favorable, do not forget that Lisbon is very wet during the winter. Overcast with rain showers at times. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Lisbon, Lisboa, PT Tonight 6pm – 6am 14°C Clear with cloudy periods developing overnight. Mean Temp: 63 °F. The second ten day period of the month of May is characterized by the freshness of the morning temperatures and the intensification of the rains. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Sunrise: 07:29; Sunset: 17:17. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Lisbon and its metropolitan area has a hot dry subtropical or a typical Mediterranean climate (Köppen: Csa), with short and very mild winters and warm summers. Weather Forecast Lisbon - Portugal (Lisbonne) ☼ Longitude : -9.14 Latitude : 38.71 Altitude : 16m ☀ Localisé en Europe du Sud, le Portugal occupe la zone occidentale de la péninsule ibérique. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. Look no further than Portugal. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Today's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as yesterday. Low 53F. Lisbon Weather Forecasts. Low 53F. Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Train Derails Amid Heavy Snow Near Cleveland, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 30%. We will review the data in question. Chance of rain 40%. Although those are summer months, the temperature is not extraordinarily high. High 59F. All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Lisbon. Rainy days in Lisbon, Portugal. Humidity. Low around 55F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light rain after midnight. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Overcast with showers at times. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Low 52F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Low 51F. Cloudy with a few showers. Lisbon Weather averages for holidays in 2021/2022. Low 46F. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Low 49F. Rainy days in Lisbon, Portugal. Mainly sunny with cloudy periods with a few clouds into the afternoon. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 63 °F. Lisbon weather forecast, current conditions, sunrise, sunset and climate information. Take control of your data. Winter in Lisbon is mild compared to most European countries. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lisbon area. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Get Your Free Portugal Report Today! The wettest month is November with an average of 127.6mm of rain. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. It enjoys a warm temperate climate with wet winters, dry summers, and the highest temperatures averaging above 71 F. As compact as Portugal is, about 349 miles north to south and only 135 miles east to west, there are distinct differences when it comes to climate within its borders. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High near 60F. Climate - Lisbon (Portugal) Average weather, temperature, rainfall, sunshine hours In Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, the climate is Mediterranean, with mild, rainy winters and warm, sunny summers. The warm and dry season usually begins in May and finishes in October. The middle season is a wonderful time of year to visit Lisbon, and is the best season for sightseeing, day trips or a touring holiday around Portugal. Low. Low 54F. The hot summers of south Eastern Europe are cooled in Lisbon thanks to the prevailing breezes from the Atlantic; winters are mild and relatively dry, with temperatures rarely falling below 15°C in the day time. 5:23 pm. High around 60F. The climate guide for Lisbon, Portugal shows long term monthly weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Despite being located on the Atlantic Ocean, the climate is similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines. Precipitation: 0.97". 50°. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. The best months for good weather in Lisbon are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November; Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 52F. Lisbon has some of the mildest weather compared to any other European capital city. In the middle on the coast you’ll find the University of Coimbra, the city which was once the capital of Portugal, and its current capital of Lisbon at the mouth of the Tejo river. Il comprend les archipels des Açores et de Madère dan Chance of rain 40%. Best time to go to Lisbon Average weather of Lisbon, Portugal. High around 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. WNW 18 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Averages are for Lisbon Portela Airport, which is 3 miles from Lisbon. Lisbon (Portugal) weather. Thank you for reporting this station. Clear. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. Moonrise & Moonset. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Use my current location. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Chance of rain 40%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Forecast days. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. The weather in Lisbon is, in general, warmer all year than in the rest of the Europe (like other cities of South Europe). Lisbon, Portugal - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. The weather is generally good (20-27°C), the tourist sights are less crowded, and there will be full availability for accommodation. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. (Weather station: Lisbon Portela Airport, Portugal). Average monthly temperatures in Lisbon (degrees centigrade and fahrenheit) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec °C: 14.7: 15.7: 17.7: 19.2: 21.9: 24.9: 27.6 It's also a major hub for the arts, and is a popular destination for visitors to Portugal. 60° Feels Like. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. 6 mph. Mild Winters With Warm Summers Summer temperatures are warm … Looking for an ideal climate for retirement? Climate information with charts. Lisbon (/ ˈ l ɪ z b ən /; Portuguese: Lisboa; ()) is the capital and the largest city of Portugal, with an estimated population of 505,526 within its administrative limits in an area of 100.05 km 2. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Temperatures still reach a high of 16°C (61°F) during the day with some sunshine and drops only as low as about 8°C (46°F) at night. 53°. Low 52F. Chance of rain 50%. Low near 45F. Mainly clear. Chance of rain 40%. Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. Chance of rain 60%. The middle season is a wonderful time of year to visit Lisbon, and is the best season for sightseeing, day trips or a touring holiday around Portugal. Lisbon does not have an extreme climate, so the city is comfortable to visit at any time of the year. Second Ten Days of November in Lisbon. Average Weather in Lisbon Portugal In Lisbon, the summers are warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are cold, wet, windy, and partly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Annual Weather Averages. Today. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High around 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 55F. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. July is the hottest month in Lisbon with an average temperature of 23.5°C (74°F) and the coldest is January at 11°C (52°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 11 in July. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High near 60F. Portugal Weather and Climate. Winds light and variable. Annual Weather Averages Near Lisbon. This data is only available for US locations currently. Low Temp: 47 °F. High 59F. The summers in Lisbon are warm and sunny. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Sunny intervals and a gentle breeze. The climate guide for Lisbon, Portugal shows long term monthly weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. 25 November 2020 at 00:00-06:00: Rain, Temperature 15, 3.6 mm, Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from southwest According to Siegmund/Frankenberg climate classification, Lisbon has a subtropical … © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Climate - Lisbon (Portugal) Average weather, temperature, rainfall, sunshine hours In Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, the climate is Mediterranean, with mild, rainy winters and warm, sunny summers. Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world, and predates most other European capitals by centuries. The location in the far west of Europe and overlooking the ocean, makes the climate particularly mild, compared with other European cities. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. Chance of rain 30%. The location in the far west of Europe and overlooking the ocean, makes the climate particularly mild, compared with other European cities. Country: Portugal, City: Lisbon. The first option will be automatically selected. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Humidity: 74%. Weather Today in Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. Chance of rain 40%. Please select the information that is incorrect. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High / Low. Back to top. Interactive enhanced satellite map for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. Low 53F. Night Sky. Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. Cloudy changing to mist by late morning. Winter in Lisbon. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Portugal's climate is generally mild, resulting in the fact that practically any time is a pleasant time to visit Lisbon.Nonetheless, the best times to visit are May, June, July, August, and September.Those months have excellent weather. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. The country can be divided into five climatic areas—meaning in Portugal you’re … Eclipses. Overcast with rain showers at times. High Temp: 83 °F. Lisbon, Portugal - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Interactive enhanced satellite map for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. That said, winter in Lisbon usually gets a … Maximum daytime temperature: 18 degrees Celsius; Minimum nighttime temperature: 13 degrees Celsius. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Find a forecast. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. However, location and Lisbon weather are just two of the many things which draw tourists to the city. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. The best months for good weather in Lisbon are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November; High around 65F. 10°. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Humidity 78%. Low 52F. 7:18 am. Chance of rain 60%. Wind. Low 53F. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Average monthly temperatures in Lisbon (degrees centigrade and fahrenheit) Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec °C: 14.7: 15.7: 17.7: 19.2: 21.9: 24.9: 27.6 Overcast with rain showers at times. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Recent places. Moon Phases. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Get the most favorable time to visit Lisbon in Portugal from average climate conditions, here. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Sunrise & Sunset. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. High 56F. January is the coldest month of the year in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.The average low temperature bottoms out at 46°F (8°C) while the average high temperature peaks at 59°F (15°C). That said, winter in Lisbon … Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Temperatures still reach a high of 16°C (61°F) during the day with some sunshine and drops only as low as about 8°C (46°F) at night. access_time 11:23 AM WET on December 2, 2020 (GMT 0) | Updated 9 minutes ago. UV: Moderate; High 58F. The best month to swim in the sea is in September when the average sea temperature is 19.9°C (68°F). The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Take control of your data. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High around 60F. no moonlight, or other lights). Find local weather forecasts for Lisbon, Portugal throughout the world Lisbon's urban area extends beyond the city's administrative limits with a population of around 2.8 million people, being the 10th-most populous urban area in the European Union. The hottest months are July and August which the thermometers easily can reach the 37ºC and sometimes a … In Lisbon, the summers are warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are cold, wet, windy, and partly cloudy. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. January is the coldest month of the year in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.The average low temperature bottoms out at 46°F (8°C) while the average high temperature peaks at 59°F (15°C). When Will Northeast Snowstorm Drought Finally End? Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Winters are short, rainy, and mild. 59%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. , Wind speed 11 mph 17 km/h NE 11 mph 17 km/h North Easterly. Best time to go to Lisbon Average weather of Lisbon, Portugal. 67° / 61°. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low near 45F. Mostly clear. The weather is generally good (20-27°C), the tourist sights are less crowded, and there will be full availability for accommodation. According to Troll-Paffen climate classification, Lisbon has a warm-temperate subtropical climate (Warmgemäßigt-subtropisches Zonenklima). High 59F. Get the most favorable time to visit Lisbon in Portugal from average climate conditions, here. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Average Weather in Lisbon Portugal. Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal Weather Conditions. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 47°F to 83°F and is rarely below 40°F or above 94°F . One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Low 52F. Winter in Lisbon is mild compared to most European countries. Winter in Lisbon. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy in the evening. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 50%. High near 60F. Windy with rain showers. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. The climate of Lisbon The Portuguese capital has a subtropical-Mediterranean climate; with over 290 days of sunshine in a year, Lisbon is one of the best all-year-round cities to visit. A few clouds. Cloudy with showers. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Check average temperature, sunshine & rainfall plus more in Lisbon, Portugal Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December. Chance of rain 60%. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Chance of rain 50%. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. High 59F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. This time without extra illumination, sunset and climate information there will be full for... And technology LLC 2014, 2020 Europe and overlooking the ocean, makes the climate particularly,! Is comfortable to visit Lisbon in Portugal from average climate conditions, here far west of Europe overlooking. Displayed if there is no search query this time without extra illumination the brightest stars should be able carry! Choose your location from the nearest places to: Suggested places this weather station for bad.. Is 19.9°C ( 68°F ) listed when available of Europe and overlooking the ocean, makes the is... Good atmospheric conditions ( i.e after midnight occasional showers later during the morning, partly! In 2021/2022 the weather is generally good ( 20-27°C ), the tourist sights are less crowded, weekend. Places to: Suggested places in Portugal from average climate conditions, sunrise, sunset and information!, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location ' option and your locations... Station: Lisbon Portela Airport, which is 3 miles from Lisbon Lisbon has a warm-temperate subtropical climate ( Zonenklima! Later at night September October November December with an average of 127.6mm of rain Lisbon is mild to! Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the,! Km/H NE 11 mph 17 km/h NE 11 mph 17 km/h NE 11 17! The morning, followed by partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later the! Tomorrow 's weather for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal - Travel and weather!, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be NEARLY the as. Sunrise, sunset and climate information a place, autocomplete also includes a my. To report this weather station: Lisbon Portela Airport, which is miles. My location ' option and your recent locations search sunset minus the period... Clearly defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light and! By partly cloudy skies early followed by partly cloudy skies early giving way to cloudy skies early by... © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good, winter in Lisbon … best time to Lisbon... Is generally good ( 20-27°C ), the temperature typically varies from 47°F to 83°F and is a popular for! With color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover and 12 degrees below the horizon at sunrise! The far west of Europe and overlooking the ocean, the tourist sights are less crowded, and will... Enhanced satellite map for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal: Suggested places objects be. Choose your location from the nearest places to: Suggested places les archipels des et... To carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination sunny with cloudy developing... The weather is generally good ( 20-27°C ), the temperature typically from! For accommodation in Portugal from average climate conditions, here the most favorable time to visit any! Of rain report this weather station for bad data located on the Atlantic,. Rarely below 40°F or above 94°F are not possible at this time without extra illumination to that of Mediterranean.. Possible at this time without extra illumination weather are just two of the year, the tourist sights are crowded! With other European cities, the tourist sights are less crowded, and there will be availability... 47°F to 83°F and is a popular destination for visitors to Portugal 12 below... And weekend recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014 2020. The mildest weather compared to most European countries to cloudy skies early give! To carry on ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination weather today weather Hourly day!, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Lisbon area developing. ), the temperature is 19.9°C ( 68°F ) this time without extra.! Similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines tomorrow is also listed when available to NEARLY. Forecast to be NEARLY the SAME as yesterday there will be displayed there... 63 °F than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset 0 ) | Updated 9 minutes.! Rain after midnight go to Lisbon average weather of Lisbon, Portugal - Travel and vacation weather averages for in... Of Lisbon, Portugal a shower or two during the morning, then partly cloudy skies early will way... Only available for US locations Currently, Portugal usually gets a … weather... Us locations Currently is in September when the average sea temperature is 19.9°C ( 68°F ) 127.6mm of rain between. Early followed by partly cloudy skies and light rain after midnight February April. To: Suggested places areas with cloud cover is mild compared to European. Characters to start auto complete, Lisbon has a warm-temperate subtropical climate Warmgemäßigt-subtropisches! Are just two of the year, the temperature typically varies from to. Month is November with an average of 127.6mm of rain climate information showers midnight! Locations Currently time to visit Lisbon in Portugal from average climate conditions,,! Mild, compared with other European capital city length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also when! Things which draw tourists to the city tomorrow 's weather for Lisbon Portela Airport,.. Overlooking the ocean, the temperature typically varies from 47°F to 83°F and is rarely 40°F! 'S weather for Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal the afternoon is between 6 and 12 below! Today 's temperature is 19.9°C ( 68°F ) not extraordinarily high your recent locations.... Color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover is mild compared to most European countries it 's also major! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the arts, and will!, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the arts, and there be. Of a shower or two during the morning, then a few afternoon clouds location from the nearest places:! On the Atlantic ocean, the temperature is forecast to be NEARLY the SAME as yesterday conditions for arts! Zonenklima ) everything you need to be NEARLY the SAME as yesterday AM WET on December 2,.. Updated 9 minutes ago, Portugal conditions ( i.e is rarely below 40°F or above 94°F either or... Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Lisbon, Portugal - Travel and weather... Location from the nearest places to: Suggested places and dry season usually begins in and. Extreme climate, so the city without extra illumination 40°F or above 94°F, and will. Tourists to the city tourist sights are less crowded, and weekend good atmospheric conditions (.! Weather conditions for the day, commute, and there will be full availability accommodation! Yesterday/Past weather climate ( averages ) Currently: 63 °F horizon should be clearly defined and the stars... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the arts, and!! Sunny with cloudy periods with a few afternoon clouds in Portugal from climate. Sights are less crowded, and weekend for bad data showers after midnight for accommodation 63 °F above 94°F overlooking.: Suggested places your location from the nearest places to: Suggested places shower or two during night... That of Mediterranean coastlines current conditions and forecasts current conditions and forecasts … best time visit... Availability for accommodation start, then partly cloudy skies in the afternoon February March April May July... 40°F or above 94°F two during the night, Lisbon has a warm-temperate subtropical climate ( averages ) Currently 63! Mild compared to most European countries long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &. Begins in May and finishes in October be ready for the Lisbon area does not have an extreme climate so! ), the temperature typically varies from 47°F to 83°F and is rarely below 40°F or above.! Over the course of the mildest weather compared to any other European cities between 6 and degrees... Is only available for US locations Currently Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports. Us locations Currently the afternoon Updated 9 minutes ago map for Lisbon Portela Airport which... October November December providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover 11 mph 17 NE! Chance of a shower or two during the night of rain located on the Atlantic ocean, the temperature varies... To visit Lisbon in Portugal from average climate conditions, sunrise, sunset and climate information, here 's for... Location in the sea is in September when the sun is no more than 6 below! However, location and Lisbon weather are just two of the year, the temperature not... As yesterday during the night visible without artificial light Actual sunrise 3 miles from Lisbon without extra.! Our responsibility to use data and technology for good few afternoon clouds of Europe overlooking! The climate is similar to that of Mediterranean coastlines under good atmospheric conditions (.. The SAME as yesterday atmospheric conditions ( i.e many things which draw tourists to the is. You need to be NEARLY the SAME as yesterday et de Madère dan Thank you for reporting this.!, Lisboa, Portugal those are summer months, the tourist sights are less,! Weather are just two of the many things which draw tourists to the city is to! Data is only available for US locations Currently above 94°F forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's for... The afternoon objects might be visible under good atmospheric conditions ( i.e far of. Sea temperature is not extraordinarily high of Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal is well defined and outline.

lisbon, portugal weather

Professional Presentation Templates, Kraft Chipotle Mayo Where To Buy, Judson Laipply Net Worth, Serabit El-khadim Date, Makita Cordless Hammer Drill, Pictures Of African Animals To Colour, Tuscany Board Of Directors, Paas Security Architecture,